Friday, September 9, 2011

Primal Blueprint 30 Day Challenge - Day 9


Rounding up the end of day nine of the 30 Day Primal Blueprint Challenge; I am feeling pretty accomplished today!

Currently, I'm sitting at home and drinking a protein shake.  I just finished up a nice workout at the gym and I feel great.  My workout included:
  1. Treadmill Warmup - 4 minutes
  2. Bench Presses - 25 x 90lbs (plus bar and 1lbs x 2 holders)
  3. Planks - 4 x 30 seconds
  4. Kettlebell Swings - 16lbs x 2 minutes
  5. Lateral Pulls - 25 x 180lbs
  6. Double Bell Squats - 25 x 90lbs
This is my second workout of the week, the first being almost identical to this.  As you can see, I'm not going to the gym every other day or every three days like I used to.  However, I am much more active at home than I used to be and my diet has changed slightly.  

Oh, and my weight?  Here's the answer to that:

Current Weight: 341.6 lbs
Weight Lost Since Last Time: 4.4 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 59.1 lbs


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Andy, you're making great progress! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete