Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 1


One week has come and gone since I committed to changing my lifestyle around in regards to diet and exercise.  

You know what happened?  I pretty much failed.

However, I did eat quite a few less carbs and was more conscious of the things going into my body.  Also, my water consumption is through the roof, and my addiction to energy drinks seems to be broken.  There were still a few sodas throughout the week, but no more than one in any single day.

One positive thing that did come out of this week was what I learned about my eating habits.  The first thing that I learned is that the stuff I was eating that I thought was low-carb, might not have been so low-carb.  Also, I need to go back to my methods of having easy-to-prepare of pre-made low-carb meals.  When I haven't planned out a meal, I revert to eating crap food.

Also, I found an iOS app that I really like.  It's called Carbs Control and it might be the best $1.99 (USD) that anybody could spend for tracking carbohydrate, fat, and protein intake.  I tell the app that I can not have any more than 30g carbs a day, and as long as I enter my food in after I eat it, it keeps track of it for me!

For week 2, I plan to be on the plan.  I also want to actually start walking like I said I would

No comments:

Post a Comment