Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Noticeable Change


I've been on the Carb Nite Solution for over a month now.  When I weighed myself two weeks ago, I had lost nearly 20 lbs of the weight that I had put back on.

I had intended to post this update with my current weight lost as well, but with it being the winter, and me having a son, my schedule doesn't always allow me to get to the gym when I want to.  The gym just happens to be the place where I weigh myself.

Checklist of things I need to buy:
  • A bathroom scale
Anyway, the picture is worth quite a few words.  The first thing that I've noticed about myself is that I am noticeably not as wide as I used to be.  My moobs (man boobs) are smaller as well.  Something you can't tell from these photos is that ALL of the clothes I was wearing a month ago are so much looser on me now.  My jeans are practically baggy, when they were snug when I bought them just a month ago!

Progress is happening!


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to leave an update here that I finally did get to weigh myself, and I'm down to 359.0 lbs!

    ReplyDelete