Thursday, February 3, 2011

Standard vs. Custom Installation

How many times do you install a program on your computer, and get the choice between the Standard and the Custom installation packages?  Most of us just choose the standard installation, because we don't want the hassle of dealing with customizing.  But is that always the best choice?  Sometimes, we get mini-programs that come along with the standard installation that we don't want or need.  Sometimes we need something different or better.

The same can be said about vitamins.  

For the past couple of months, I have been taking the GNC Mega Men Sport Vitapaks as my dietary supplement.  They are a great multivitamin package that gives an active man all of the nutrients he needs for a very active day.   But I decided that while they were a great vitamin regiment to be on, maybe they weren't the best for me. 

I did a little research, and found out the GNC Mega Men Sport Multivitamin (included in the vitapaks) is one of the highest rated men's multivitamins on the market.  I decided to start there and build my own custom package for supplements.  The package, as it stands at the time of this writing, includes the above mentioned multivitamin and the Everlast Energy supplement, which is used on a  purely pre-workout basis.

The bonus I got when I bought this bottle of multi's was the free 10-capsule supply of OxyELITE-Pro, which is a very highly-rated thermogenic for workouts and hunger suppression.  I haven't started taking them yet, but I plan to in the next few weeks on a strictly trial basis to see how I like them when used properly. 

I'll report back in about a month's time on my findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment