Friday, June 3, 2011

Check it Out! 8 Smart Summer Snacks


I found a great article over at Yahoo! Shine that I thought I would share with you.

It seems to be intended for the ladies, but I don't see why men couldn't benefit from this information.  Either way, it's a great list of snacks that you could eat to cool yourself off with over the summer.  It lists these snacks as alternatives to junk foods like sodas and pretzels, and it tells you why they're better.  

The only thing I might add my personal opinion part to would be the protein chips and the 100% Fruit Juice.  The only thing I would ask is that you carefully read the labels of the products you pick out to make sure there aren't any additional additives that the manufacturer is trying to sneak in on you.  Take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment