Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hard At Work


The last few days have been rough.  I must apologize to anybody who reads this blog.  You see, I signed up to take an extra shift at work every week for the next six weeks.  My wife works opposite of me so that we can save money on child care for our son.  In short, Biggie Smalls got it right when he said, "Mo' money, mo' problems."

In total, I've worked over 60 hours in the last 5 days at my job, and it's made me a little tired.  I don't want to let any of you down and I don't want to leave you with nothing to read while I'll be catching up on rest for the next few days.  Which means I'm going to be linking to some really awesome articles that I enjoy reading when I've got a few moments to spare.

I'm still working out as much as I can, and I'm trying to do a decent paleo/primal diet as much as I can, and I'm still going through the 30 Day No Sweets? No Sweat! Challenge.  Just keep in mind that nobody is perfect and sometimes we all have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

I appreciate all of you that are still checking the blog out regularly for new articles.  Have faith, because I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment