Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Explanation of Absence

I don't know that anyone reads this but me, and Josh.  Josh reads it because I set up the blog to email him and myself every time a new post goes up.  Sorry bro!

Anyway, I've been really busy these past couple of weeks trying to get things put together for a weekend vacation with my wife.  Tomorrow is our fourth anniversary, and we never went on a honeymoon, so we like to take advantage of every moment we get together!

As far as my health goes, here's a short update.

I haven't been to the gym this week because my wife has been out of town so much for work.  When she's away, I stay at home with our son and take care of him.  We can't afford a daycare on what we currently make, so we make due with what we have.  My gym, unfortunately, isn't child friendly so I don't get to go when I'm home with him.  However, I have been outside a lot on the nicer days playing with my son and enjoying the sunshine.  My diet is doing as good as always.  I've noticed a few changes recently in my eating habits.  Changes like me not being hungry as often, and not craving food like I used to.  These things are only for the best!

I did get a chance to buy myself a new pair of shoes that I can't wait to tell you about!  I'm also going to be doing another supplement trial.  This time the trial will be for Mega-T Green Tea Fat Burning Supplement with Acai.  This one was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm willing to give it a shot.  I'm also reading a book called The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson.  I've just gotten started on it, but I'll be sure to review it when I'm finished.

In the meantime, be sure to keep checking back for updates!  Also make sure you're telling your friends about the EMF!

No comments:

Post a Comment