Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Andy - Week of 4/17/11 Stats



Week Starting Weight: 351.3 lbs
Week Ending Weight:  355.6 lbs
Lost Since Last Week:    0.0 lbs

Exercise
Sunday:  1 hour yard work
Monday: 1 hour yard work, 4 minutes Elliptical Warm-up, 120 lbs x 25 reps on Lat bar, 90 lbs x 25 reps on Bench Press, 50 lbs x 25 Singlebell Squats
Tuesday: 30 minutes of dancing with son
Wednesday:  4 minutes Elliptical Warm-up, 120 lbs x 25 reps on Lat bar, 150 lbs x 5 reps on Lat bar,  90 lbs x 30 reps on Bench Press, 50 lbs x 30 on Singlebell Squats, 45 seconds x 2 Bench Planks, 6 minute Treadmill Sprint Intervals
Thursday:  15 min Elliptical Cardio
Friday: None
Saturday: None

Reflections
I started out having a great week.  I had energy and a lot of motivation from the previous week, which was good.  I needed it for the end of the week.  By Thursday, my work schedule had me so exhausted that I spent the next two days recovering from it. 
The only problem I had with the recovery is that I "recovered" a little too much.  I got carried away with myself and made my recovery into a two-day cheat session (see my rules on Cheat Days to see how I broke it).  It was definitely not the week I expected to have.

Goals for Next Week
I'm not going to let this be a plateau.  I literally have until the end of the week to have met my goal for April.  I've got some ground to make up, but I think I can do it.

No cheating this week.  I'm going to have to throw in an I.F. day to make it work.

I want to push my non-gym days just a little further.  More cardio and general housework to make up for the low level activity I need.  Also, I can't have any more times when I go two days in a row without exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment