Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Check it Out! FitDay.com


As many times as I've plugged Marksdailyapple.com, I'm sure you've stopped in and taken a look around.  The more and more you go to the site, you'll see that he likes to plug some of his favorite sites that he goes to.  One of his favorites that he suggests to everyone is FitDay.com.

Fit Day is diet and exercise tracking, simplified online.  They only offer to keep a log of the foods you eat, the exercise you get, and the weight you loose.  They don't make a lot of suggestions and they don't judge.  If you were a fan of Sparkpeople.com, but you didn't like all of the "interactive" features that they had like the social media side and the constant tips, then Fit Day is for you.

Recently, I had to use Fit Day to get my diet back on track.  For the past few weeks, I hadn't been losing any weight.  I couldn't figure out what the problem was since I was having phenomenal results in the gym.  A friend of mine suggested logging into my Fit Day account and logging a few days worth of food.  I logged four days worth of eating, and I discovered that I was over my personal limit for carbohydrate intake.  I was getting anywhere from 25-50 more grams of carbs than I needed to lose weight.  It was the answer to why I was maintaining my weight instead of shedding it.

Did I mention that these people aren't pushy?  I've had an account for a few months now, and I don't remember getting an email from them other than the confirmation email when I signed up.  This site is one of those, "We're here if you need us" kind of places.  It's right up my alley for checking in, researching what I want to know, and getting out.  They put everything I need to know right into a nice and neat little chart and let me go on my way.  It's not overloaded with graphics either.

If you're like me, and you don't really want a lot of outside influence from an impersonal site for weight-loss, then FitDay.com is for you.  Give them a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment