Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Sweets? No Sweat! 30 Day Challenge - Day 5



With a lot of people like me who are trying to lose weight, one of the biggest obstacles we have to overcome is giving up sweets. For the next thirty days I want you to take this challenge with me.  Eat nothing sweet!  Let's cut out all the indulgences we take for granted, and prove to our bodies, our minds, and everyone else that we don't need sugar to survive!  I'll be posting periodically about my progress.  I want you to leave comments about your progress as well.  Let us inspire one another!  

Day 5
This day wasn't all that great for me.  I brought some chicken salad with me to work that had pineapple in it, and I only intended to eat a couple of bites and then share the rest with my coworkers.  

Things didn't go according to plan, and I might have ate more of the chicken salad than I originally intended to.  I also might have ate a piece of sweet bread.  It was so good.

Tomorrow is a new day!  I will try my best to make it through this challenge.  I do foresee a small roadblock coming up though, as I intend to meet with my friend Harrison for some tasty Primal cooking.  He's already told me that he's found an alternative to ice cream involving frozen bananas.  I can't lie and say that I'm not intrigued!

No comments:

Post a Comment