Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Explanation For A Change In Plans

The hospital that I work for is making big changes.  They are really trying their best to increase the health of all the employees and get the collective BMI of the staff down.

A few days ago, the nutritionist that works at my hospital asked if I would be interested in participating in a contest they were about to start.  Can you guess which one it is?



Although, I am normally against a competition that's main goal is to win money through sending people home who want to be healthy, this competition isn't as fierce as the show.  There is money involved though.  I'm going to put $20 into a growing cash pot.  If I win the contest, I get the money!

For the next ten weeks, you're going to notice a change in the day of the week that I post my stats.  Normally I weigh in on Sundays and post the results on Tuesdays, but now I'll be weighing in on Thursdays and be posting the results on Saturdays.  I'll start this new week off by comparing my first weigh-in results to the results from this passed Sunday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment